Your enquiry
You have no items in your enquiry. Choose one or more products to send us an order enquiry

 

Terms of business

We supply FOB from the point of manufacture. Our terms are easy, we ask that our distributors place their orders with us directly and on receipt of a proforma invoice, a 30% deposit is paid. Once the order has shipped, we will provide a Bill of Lading (and Form A  and other documents if requested) . On production of the BOL, we ask that the remaining 70% is paid.

Shipping is the responsibility of our distributors and is at their risk. We will of course work with and help with shipping agents and forwarders where ever we can.

Our international trade is conducted in US Dollars.

That’s not all of course. We also provide our distributors with media that often includes 360 photography for the web and video too – we can even brand the latter as required free of charge.  We will also work with our distributors to ensure our products meet with their markets exacting standards and have a good relationship with Intertek testing houses and Trading Standards UK.

Slam are a proud member of the giftware association and ACID.

Like most websites, Slam Design uses cookies. By using this website you agree to allow cookies to be placed on the device you are using to access this website. Accept or find out more