Introducing the brand new Pickmaster Precision.
Like the smooth cut version - but bettter; same great weight - but much stronger, cuts thicker card, more cleanly - cleaner curves too - add this elegent pick cutting tool to your kit bag now!
Tired of losing picks and paying too much to replace them? Personalise your playing by making your own plectrums with the Pickmaster. This cunning tool not only recycles packaging, it will also save you time and money!
Pickmaster features the Plectrometer on the packaging that allows you to measure the height of your stash of plectrums and calculate their value (based on a thickness of 0.9mm at 50p each - other currencies are available..!) It comes packaged in a self-standing or hanging plastic clamshell.
Designed by Guitarists, Pickmaster is the ideal gift for anyone who plays the guitar. For more information visit www.pickmaster.co.uk
- Free guitar picks for life
- Improved strength - better cuts on ticker materials
- Easy to use
- Improved hardened steel cutter head.
- Improved looks - sleaker design
- Built in sander
- Packaged in a clamshell with card insert and euroslot
- Manufactured from chome plated zinc, with a stainless steel base.
- Dimensions: 13cm x 21cm x 4cm
Product Code: PM3ZNC
Interested in distributing Pickmaster Precision?
Enter the quantity you require into the box below and click Add to Enquiry.